Thanks

Every so often, I receive an email message like this one:




Hi! Kirsten, I'm WEDSON KIHWELE, one of the students whom you were
sponsoring from 2004 to 2007, at Ipalamwa Secondary School. I'm
relative to Pastor ALFRED KIKOTI. I would like to thank you and the
family who supported in paying the school fees in the then days. But
unfortunately I lost their contacts before I could thank them directly.

Now, I'm a second year student in Mkwawa University College of
Education, taking bachelor of education in arts (Geography).

 
 
Congratulations on your academic achievements, Wedson, and may God bless you in the days and years to come. We are so grateful that you keep in contact and update us on your progress in school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idodi Secondary School

Safari 2013: the journey of a lifetime

Karibuni sana