Snow!

John was up very late last night with his hosts and guests, late enough to see the sleet turn to snow!


One of the guests shared John's reaction: We got our coats on and stood outside and I showed John how to catch and taste those big, beautiful bunches of snowflakes.  "It is cold! It is water!" he said.


John:  Snow is very interesting. I did not imagine how it would look. I got different view as to how I was thinking about the snow. Wonderful to see the snow today.



John has moved to another host home today.  Here's how he describes it:

"I am in a new life again with Bibi Joan. I had a very good time with you Mama, Mollie, and now in a new life. You are so good, people of SOTV. Thank you very much for how you are caring for me. "



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idodi Secondary School

Safari 2013: the journey of a lifetime

Karibuni sana