Thanksgiving # 2

Here's another letter of thanks, this time from one of our students who completed both secondary and university studies as an SOTV scholarship recipient.

I am grateful to hear from you. I am walking from my living room to my work place. While on my way, I have been visiting my electronic mail and reviewed your encouraging emails you sent to me when I was studying at secondary school and college.

Your and other americans' messages reveal the great love of God through his people. It reminds me of the word of God that tells the world that "when you are in difficulties and in need, if you bow unto him who knows you inside and out, he will open the door of your difficulties and needs" and I believe, God does this through his people as he did and does to me.

This makes me think of him and you and teaches me to love every and each person I meet. May the almighty father who is in heaven bless you abundantly for what you do for the people of my kind and throughout the Iringa Diocese. Amen.

I know you're doing a help to the needy people so that it reaches a time those people will stand and satisfy their own needs by themselves. It is a good idea though very challenging. I pray your idea is known, understood, and internalized by both parties.

It is my ambition that when there comes a time when I can stand on my own, I will at least get a chance to help other people in need and thereafter they will get to stand by themselves.

My first dream is to found and organization that will deal with microfinance credit to the people in need, capable of fostering the resources affordable to them for their own development that would bring the possibilities of community development.

It is a dream and I pray that God makes it possible for his glory.

~~MK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idodi Secondary School

Safari 2013: the journey of a lifetime

Karibuni sana