Grateful hearts

This month, we are collecting funds to support 150 Tanzanian students who would not be able to continue their education without support.  Here are a few words of thanks from our students.


I am a student in form four [10th grade]. I come from Ikwavila in Makifu Parish. The aim of this letter is giving you thanks for the chance to study biology, mathematics and English. In my family, I am the first one to study at secondary school. Yours faithfully, Baricki.


I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ. The aim of writing this letter is to say thanks for your help paying school fees. Now I’m in form three [9th grade]. I promise you I will study hard and I will get high marks in my exams. I don’t have any way to thank you but God will bless you. Yours faithfully, Hans.


I greet you with great pleasure. I am a form four [10th grade] student. I have three sisters and I am the last child. I lack all parents, I mean I am an orphan. But I’m still fighting for my education. I don’t know without you where I could be now. God bless you for giving me the chance.


I give thanks to you for sponsoring the children of my dead brother. I and my wife have five children and also care for my brother’s children. Eliza is studying to be a cook. Elisha and Maria attend secondary school. Thanks to all in SOTV for many things you are doing in our parish, giving our children a better future. God bless you for your kindness. Your relative in Christ, George Kioniani


I’m a form three student [9th grade]. I want to say thank you very much because you help me in my education. I have nothing to give you to remember me but my thanks. You have a compassionate heart. God bless you, Delphina


Hello my friend, it’s Onesmo K. from Mahove. Last year I completed form four [10th grade] and succeeded in my examinations. Now I expect to join form five [11th grade]. Thanks for your scholarship and kindness to me. Always I pray for you. God bless you forever.

Your gifts make a world of difference! The average cost of a secondary scholarship is $400 per year. Please give what you can. There are no forms to complete – donate online, place your check into the offering plate, or bring to the Welcome Center. Please include “TZ Scholarships” in the memo line of checks, or in the description box if donating online at SOTV.org/give. Our contribution deadline is December 1, 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idodi Secondary School

Safari 2013: the journey of a lifetime

Karibuni sana